Their Prompt: “Now what is 50/50 Friday?
- Shadows of Glass by Kassy Tayler
- Remnants of Tomorrow by Kassy Tayler
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
Clearly it was the month of series as I only read one standalone book this month. I’ve never been great at picking best reads, but this month, I have to go with:
The story is told from such a unique perspective and is just such a different read. For my least favorite read of the month:
It’s not that I hated it, but the main character spends an inordinate and annoying amount of time harping over her guilt – and practically using the same words to do so chapter after chapter.
So how about you guys? What were your favorite and leas favorite reads from July?