I have been trying to read the classics I have sitting on the shelves (or lounging in the ereader) for quite some time. Now that I am back to blogging, it’s a great opportunity for me to reinvigorate this project.
Back in the day when I was blogging regularly, I participated in The Classics Club and I am thrilled to see they are still going. It’s time for their Spin – go here for more info – so I am posting a list of 10 classics I have waiting to be read:
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- No Name by Wilkie Collins
- Castle Rackrent by Maria Edgeworth
- Men without Women by Ernest Hemingway
- The Bostonian by Henry James
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovitch by Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
- Germinal by Emile Zola
- The Decameron by Giovanni Boccaccio
The list is technically supposed to be 20, but these are the 10 I am most interested in reading right now, so each book is two numbers.
If you want to check out my complete list of classics to be read, check out my Classics Project page.